Monday, March 12, 2012

San Francisco Rental

I've been trawling through Apartment Therapy lately getting some inspiration on decorating rentals. 
Even though I currently live in a rental which I have been happy with, in a week's time I will be 
on the look out for a new apartment to rent in a new city.
By looking on the net for rentals available in Perth, I'm not sure I am going to be able to find 
what I really want that is in my price range!

But this little apartment in Pacific Heights, San Fransisco has given me a bit of rental envy ...

 


Being a San Francisco apartment, it is full of beautiful details like the wainscoting and the adorable French doors. 
I dream of having internal french doors, there's something I have always loved about them.
 
 

Fortunately before the tenant moved in, the apartment had been repainted and what a
 perfect shade they used.


 


Both  the bathroom and kitchen are basic, but at least they are white, fresh and clean. 
Makes it all the easier to make your rental your home when your accessories work together with the fittings.

You can read more about it here if you like.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!