Thursday, July 19, 2012

A Fashionable Wednesday - Isabel Marant Sneaker

Isabel Marant have just relaunched, due to popular demand their wedge sneaker. 
The celebs and fashionistas are all wearing them.

What do you think - hit or miss?

 

Miranda totally rocks them with leather pants and navy coat
 

Alessandra Ambrosio wears it with fur
New colour, Blue
Oh Rosie, with leopard and blue Hermes!
Ashley Simpson strolling in New York with hers on
Gisele decided these were good shoes for shopping in
Joan Smalls with patchy jeans and bare her midriff ...
and denim shorts and shirt
Beyonce wears them mumma style
and ... Anne Hathaway


So ... what's your opinion ??




2 comments:

  1. Hmmm I'm on the fence! These women make them look super chic, not sure I would have the same success! I do like the two-tone ones and they look soooo comfy. What about you?
    Kelle
    http://habitatandbeyond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hit!!! Funny you should do a post on this as I'm actually just about to buy a pair! I love them in the black +think they look fab with skinny jeans (which i pretty much live in!) great round up xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!