Friday, October 5, 2012

Designer Home - Nate Berkus


Ok, I know it will be featured on many a website but I am loving Nate's new his own Manhattan reno 
and wanted to share ...

How dreamy is that bookcase and book collection

Living Space Before :

What a great blank canvas

Living Space After :

 

 

 

Kitchen Before :

 

Kitchen After :

Adore the window that separates living and kitchen


I've so missed seeing Nate on Oprah : (

He has such a great eye and ability to put things together.
He gives a room character with the items he places in the space but it doesn't feel cumbersome.

You can read more about it here


Have a great weekend everyone 
xox


images via architectural digest

3 comments:

  1. Swoon! He is so talented ... and easy on the eye too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nate - and his ridiculously good looking home! Great to get a peek inside his own space. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous home! His style is incredible.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!