Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A Fashionable Wednesday - Elena Perminova


ELENA PERMINOVA

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Some of you may be asking ... who is Elena Permoniva? Well ...

                                 ◊  wife of Russian billionaire Alexander Lebev
                                 ◊  26 year old mother of 2
                                 ◊  she is from Berdsk, Siberia
                                 ◊  she models
                                 ◊  a designer and photographer favourite
                                 ◊  she has 200k instagram followers (username lenaperminova)

I love her style because even though most of the outfits above are fairly "normal", Elena takes 
a risk with fashion. She loves colour, shapes, patterns, feathers and striking footwear.
She is someone who has a rags to riches story and she is having fun with it! 

"Sometimes I have to pinch myself that this is my life." - Elena Perminova




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!